I'm afraid I have a partial molar pregnancy How can

Patient : I'm afraid I have a partial molar pregnancy. How can I tell on my ultrasound photos?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. A partial molar pregnancy can be detected by an ultrasound, however in some cases it c an go un noticed as well. Along with an ultrasound you will need to do katyotyping as well. A blood test called serum beta hcg will remain very high and will not come down until evacuation is done. Snow storm appearance with parts of the fetal tissue can be noticed on an ultrasound. Heavy bleeding with grape like tissue will be passed per vagina. Kindly consult a gynecologist personally and go in for an ultrasound immediately to confirm the same and get an evacuation done immediately. This must be followed up by serial measurements of beta hcg until lowest values are obtained. Hope this helped. Feel free to contact us for further information. Regards