I'm afraid I've been bitten by a spider I have

Patient : I'm afraid I've been bitten by a spider I have a small red bump on my arm that when I touch is painful when I touch it it also seems swollen and hard and it seems to have a little hole in it (possibly a bite mark?)
I'm afraid I've been bitten...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per de tails, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Insect bite reaction also known as Pedros dermatitis. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid like hydrocortisone. Also anti-inflammatory drugs like diclofenac is advised. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy