I'm afraid I've been bitten by a spider I have

Q: I'm afraid I've been bitten by a spider I have a small red bump on my arm that when I touch is painful when I touch it it also seems swollen and hard and it seems to have a little hole in it (possibly a bite mark?)

I'm afraid I've been bitten...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Insect bite reaction also known as Pedros dermatitis.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid like hydrocortisone.
Also anti-inflammatory drugs like diclofenac is advised.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy