I'm afraid I've caught Herpes

Patient : I think I might have an STD or STI. Please Help. I had intercourse with a Stranger who told me afterwards they had contracted Gonorrhea and another STD. It has been 2 days from the possible exposure to said infected partner. This was a one time thing. I was the receiving partner, ejaculation occurred inside the anus. I'm really scared and can not afford a doctor visit. I'm sorry I have little information. Please help.
Symptoms:  Sore on Bottom Lip (Inner Left)
Possible Butt Chafing (Lower, Both Sides)
-Made worse by walking
(I also somewhat feel a small sore within the upper buttock crack. I have taken pictures, and I cant visibly see a lump or sore)

I