I'm aged 17, and doubting as if I have an STD.

Q: Hello Dr, this is Apoorva and I'm 17 years old. The thing I came here is to clarify my doubt. Actually when I was some 6 or 7 years old, one of my family friend (father's colleague) forced me to taste his penis. He even put that thing in my mouth but I ran from there in few secs approx., 3-5 secs. Now, I'm experiencing severe itching at genital part and a white colored fluid discharge from vagina. being a science student, I doubt it as an STD. But does STD's occur for this thing? I am so depressed about this, Dr. Please suggest me some way. Hope you give me a fast reply and hope it'll be a good news. Thank you in advance. :)

Symptoms:  Genital itching, white or clear colored viscous discharge from vagina (but not during menses)