I'm allergic to just about every medication

Patient : I'm allergic to just about every medication, I was prescribed naproxen 500 mg. Should I worry about taking them? Asprin is an ingredient in naproxen, right?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Naproxen is different from Aspirin, but both belongs to the broa d group called as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID's). If you are allergic to Aspirin then you can be allergic to Naproxen also. In such scenario, for pain I prefer to use Tramadol which is totally a different class of drug. Share my opinion with your Doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.