I'm allergic to penicillin and need to find a antibiotic

Patient : I'm allergic to penicillin and need to find a antibiotic that I cam take for a 3 week long sinus infection! Any ides would be awesome at this point! Thank you.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you fo your query at AskTheDoctor.com I can understand your concern. Alternatively, you can cephalospo rin group of antibiotics such as Cefixime. Your physician can guide you regarding the dose, and the recommended dose is 200 mg twice daily for 2 weeks. Cefixime will work better than other antibiotics. Hope this was helpful, Regards.