I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant and I was so hungry

Patient : I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant and I was so hungry I ate three 5 oz cans of chunk light tuna in water with toast and pickles. I don't plan on eating anymore for the rest of the month. Will this harm my unborn child? I'm very worried..
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If there has been no decrease in foetal movements or any bleeding per vaginum, then t here are no chances of any harm to the foetus at all. In fact, there are chances that you may experience diarrhoea or bloating sensation but baby is not harmed. Tuna is the safest among the fishes in mercury content and hence healthy. Please watch for loose motions and keep warned. Regards