I'm always regular with my periods, on the month of

Patient

Q: I'm always regular with my periods, on the month of May I was suppose to get my period on the 8th, but I had no period on the 9th I spotted very little, Brown blood. Then my period was over 2 weeks late, I thought I was pregnant because I had alot of pregnancy symptoms, but on the 29 i started to what I thought was my period, very little blood, on Saturday it was heavy bleeding I had a blood clot, on Sunday in was spotting very little blood, but I had alot of.cramping I was very uncomfortable. On Monday I was spotting also very very little, almost nothing, I have been having stomach pain and.cramps. what's going on this has never happened to me.

Symptoms:  Nausea, mood swings, back pain, sore breast, craving
Doctor