I'm an 18 year male I weight about 135 and

Patient : I'm an 18 year male. I weight about 135 and have a slim body type. I take Multivitamins each day. One tablet with food ad I have it with Iron, now, I just read that Men shouldn't take Iron unless, you've got low Iron supplement. I don't have that, so my question is, should I stop consuming Multivitamins with Iron now and just consume Multivitamins without Iron? It's about 18mg a day.
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We don't recommend any supplement, multivitamin, iron, whey protein, or any powder, or any supplement for body building purposes. It has been seen that they can be harmful. Moreover, you don't know what is the actual composition of the supplement you are using. I would advise you to go naturally. Increase protein, fruits, egg white, boiled chicken in diet. Exercise regularly. Still if you wish to have some additions in your diet, then you can take a multivitamin without iron. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy