I'm an 18 year old male I recently had symptoms

Patient : I'm an 18 year old male I recently had symptoms that included my penis itching on the inside,a slight discharge,and slight burning sensation when I. Urinate I went to the doctor and the nurse told me I had a yeast infection but how ever I was not tested. She.prescribed me loritrim AF which I started yesterday I want to know what I. Have and does Lotrimin work on curing yeasts infection in men
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for your query on ATD. Usually yeast infection in male is rare but it can occur if you are diabetic. Lotrimin will help you if you are having yeast infection (Candidiasis). My advice get yourself examined by a Dermatologist. You will get relief. Hope this helps. Good luck

Related Q&A

Q: I am 32 yr old femae, I have had a history of being diagnosed with overactive bladder 2001(age 19) - 2008, treated wi...

Q: I am a male of 30. I have been experiencing some rashes on my Penis (tip of the penis). The top half of the tip of th...

Q: What do I do about reoccurring yeast infections? For about 2 years now, I've been getting on-and-off yeast infections...

Q: I am suffering yeast infection for a year and i am so worried about my health, i have already taken anti-fungal antib...

Q: I am prone to get yeast infection, by taking drugs containing yeast ,, will that just make it worse?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon