I'm at school right now and I'm having back pain

Q: I'm at school right now and I'm having back pain and like arm, hand, shoulder pain. I just joined the swim team so I don't know if maybe I'm just working my body too hard, but it doesn't feel like sore muscle pain it feels like pain where I need to crack somewhere to get relief, but I crack my back and i still feel uncomfortable. What is this?

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have joined recently swimming team so you are exercise more so this pain can be due to fatigue of muscles. It requires rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.