Im barking a lots I have another person inside of

Patient : Im barking a lots. I have another person inside of me controlling me.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. These symptoms occur due to behavioural disorder and will require some medications like olanzapine or haloperidol. This will block the D2 receptors and help in improving the symptoms. I would generally prefered prescribing you Haloperidol 10mg per day. I would request you to meet your doctor and explain him these symptoms and get the medicines initiated. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health