Im barking a lots I have another person inside of

Patient : Im barking a lots. I have another person inside of me controlling me.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. These symptoms occur due to behavioural disorder and will require some medications like olanzapine or haloperidol. This will block the D2 receptors and help in improving the symptoms. I would generally prefered prescribing you Haloperidol 10mg per day. I would request you to meet your doctor and explain him these symptoms and get the medicines initiated. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health

Related Q&A

Q: I took cocaine (not a regular user), I was drunk and silly me took it and I don't know what was in it and etc.. that ...

Q: My dad overdosed on Crestor, took 40mg instead on 5 mg, 3 hours ago. Is it serious enough to go to the ER

Q: Hello, can I take 5mg of diazapam after taking half a gram of cocaine?

Q: Got really drunk last night and snorted 9 pills of dexis and smoked a small amount of crack. Will it be safe to take ...

Q: Ive taken approx 30 of my wifes 10/325 hydrocodone in 3-4 weeks for a bad tooth. I am now changing jobs and will have...



Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon