Im concerned I had unprotected sex on the 3rd and

Q: Im concerned
I had unprotected sex on the 3rd and 5th i start my peroid the 22nd the day after I had sex witch was 5 days ago counting from the 3rd I have been feeling sick like cramps and feeling like I have to throw up but never do the foods I used to eat I don't anymore. I have to pee more than I normally do. I randomly get sharp pains. And im sleepy all the time and i have bad mood swings could i be pregnant?

Though the symptoms you have described are seen in early pregnancy, they are not specific to pregnancy. They can be seen in premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalance, etc.
It is advisable to see a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out pregnancy. If negative for pregnancy, you will need to be evaluated for other causes.
Drink plenty of water and avoid constipation. Eat healthy and avoid junk food.

Hope this helped.