I'm constantly sad and its affecting me IS it depression

Patient : I'm 14. For the past month I've been feeling really sad. Like it's come to the point where I sleep 14 hours and still wake up exhausted. I feel alone my birthdays coming up and nobody in my family cares. I feel ugly and worthless and whenever I want to talk to my brother or anyone in my family they reply with the same 3 words 'you chat shit' I cry every night for no reason, it takes me hours to fall asleep. I want to go to my gp but I can't as my parents don't care. I just don't think I can go on with this any longer. I act so happy around everyone but in reality I just break down. I also daydream all the time about becoming famous being someone everyone likes and it gets me so angry when I realise it's not real. I just get so annoyed and angry and no one understands why they just think I'm moody. My exam results are also coming and no one has time to let me vent out. I just want to sleep. Forever. Can you please tell me what's happening to me. I'm 7 stones and I hate my body. Everyone hates me. I've done so many bad things to people. I've smoked. I've taken sleeping pills. I just feel miserable a, numb, alone What's wrong with me what shall I do
Symptoms:  Sad, over sleeping, eating less sometimes eating more, mood changes, crying, numb, sleeping difficulty, day dreaming