I'm curious as to when I conceived I took ovulation

Patient

Q: I'm curious as to when I conceived. I took ovulation tests but I stopped my birth control on feb 22 and bled that night (I had one full week of bc pills yet, then my sugar pills). I technically wasn't supp to get my period till that next week.
I ovulated March 13/14. You are technically suppose to ovulate 2 weeks after the start of ur period. If I look at the calendar 2 weeks after feb 22 puts me at March 8 not the 13/14 like my ovulation tests said.
My question is could it be possible to have conceived earlier even tho my test said I wasn't ovulating (on the 8th)
If I count 14 days back from the 14 it lands on March 1, technically when I should've started my period.
According to my last period, I'm a little over 6 weeks but just curious to see if that's right.
What do you think?
If any of this makes sense.

Doctor