Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m currently 15 and I don’t quite know if I

I’m currently 15 and I don’t quite know if I

Patient: I’m currently 15 and I don’t quite know if I should refer to it as sex but me and my boyfriend rubbed against each other naked today and my period ended yesterday, can I get pregnant? He wasn’t inside of me, I can tell due to the fact that it hurted greatly when he tried to or put his fingers there…(I stopped him) but other than that Can I get pregnant? I know I should have used protection & Pre ejaculation may be present ._. Please no Judging…_.

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.These type of sexual aactivities does not cause pregnancy but you should always do protected sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STD.For pregnancy to be happened penetration is important or semen deposition inside the vagina is important.Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards