Im currently 34weeks pregnant and im having alot of pelvic pressure and pain

Patient : Im currently 34weeks pregnant and im having alot of pelvic preasure and pain. when i walk, stand up, set down, of even move my legs to get up it hurts is labor near? also ive been having lil sharp pain going throw my virgina
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to askthedoctor.com As you are already 34 weeks pregnant, the uterus with the baby has grown as well and enlarged leading to a shift of centre of gravity while on standing and also a sudden stretch over the round ligaments which can cause the sudden onset stretching pain in the lower abdomen and a feeling of heaviness simply because the major body of uterus pressing over cervix and causing pressure over bladder and cervix together. Hence, it is important that whenever you get up or std/walk, please support your lower abdomen with both the hands and this shall help you relieve the pain and pressure. It is unlikely to belabour as the labour pain is continuous and not relieved on lying down or increases in intensity on standing. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you safe pregnancy, Regards