Im currently having some dullish pains in my right side

Patient : Im currently having some dullish pains in my right side of my abdomen. It's more at the very edge of my abdomen if that makes sense and sorta in that area. its not severe atm but flares up like theres gad build up from time to time and more painful when walking/moving. Im very tired right now usually i have more energy at this time (may be unrelated just thought i should mention) I'm worried it could be appendicitis but also highly doubting I've been to the hospital multiple times in the past for abdominal and other pains (much more severe, too) in the past but never actually it. I tend to worry a lot abt possible serious health concerns lately and I feel as though i may be overreacting. Some possoble diagnosis or any sort of help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Symptoms:  Lower right abdominal pain, fatigue (may be unrelated)