I'm currently pregnant

Q: Hello, I'm currently pregnant and I wanted to know have u ever heard of plexus slim I was taking before I got pregnant now I'm scared to do so now that I'm pregnant. So I'm wondering is it safe to still drink the pink drink while pregnant?

A:   Hi,

There are no well-controlled studies regarding the effect of Plexus slim on pregnancy. During pregnancy, no drugs or uncommon food substances should be taken. This is because they can hamper the growth of the fetus or increase contraction of the uterus. So it is better to stop now.

Please plan regular antenatal checkups and ultrasound examinations to monitor the well-being of the baby and to detect any possible anomaly at the earliest, so that necessary action can be taken.

Do follow up with questions if you have any. All the best.
Take care.