Im experienceing symptoms of tender breast when I squeeze

Patient

Q: Im experienceing symptoms of tender breast when I squeeze nipples especially right breast bit of water comes out.also I feel like vomiting at the smell of most foods.About six weeks ago my husband and I took medicine to help me ovulate to conceive.And we tried with the calendar tine of my ovulation. Almost 4 weeks to the day I bleed for five days which is a short time for me.my period is usually two or more Weeks. I took a pregnancy test it came out negative. That was about four weeks ago.

Symptoms:  Feeling like vomiting due to smells tender nipples. Water discharge from nipples appetite change more sour foods
Doctor