I'm experiencing excruciating abdominal spasms that seem to last hours

Patient : I'm experiencing excruciating abdominal spasms that seem to last hours near my ovaries or possibly my cervix. I keep going to doctors who point me towards acid reflux medicines that leave me sick and without relief. I Feel at a total loss and don't know who to turn to, it seems nobody will look deeper into my problems then the most insignificant of my symptoms. I live in Raleigh NC, is there anyone who is certified and willing to look deeper into my problems than the GI and private physicians?? Please any help is appreciated, I'm at a loss and don't know how to live and function with this almost constant pain that I can't see being fixed by birth control or reflux medicines.