I'm experiencing infections and burning when I pee

Q: Recently when I pee, I feel a slightly uncomfortable feeling in my very lower stomach, around my ovarie region. No unusual sensations occur on or near the surface of my vagina. It resembles a cramping/burning sensation. It only starts to occur at the end of me urinating, when Im finishing. The other day, for the whole day my vagina burnt constantly. My belly button has also swollen up and is infected with puss and blood seeping from it constantly. I don't know if these relate. I also have lots of big bites on my leg that have also swelled up and look infected and are painful. My face has also swollen up and broken out into a red itchy and painful rash. I do have sensitive skin though, so that may not be related to the urine problem. My mother gave me a swab to pee on and it came up that I have blood in my urine and something else also came up positive, something to do with a possible urine infection according to my mum. I am sexually active. I was wondering if you would have any clue of what I may be suffering from

Symptoms:  Burning when I pee, infected bites on leg, infected belly button, swelling of face, rash on face