I'm experiencing left side breast, rib/ sternum pain for about

Patient : I'm experiencing left side breast, rib/ sternum pain for about 2 years. I've had CT scan, saw a cardiologist and rhumatoligist and ruled out anything medical related. I'm 43 year old female. The pain has increased over time. I'm 5'2 140lb and have very large breast for my size. Could this be causing my sternum pain? It hurts to wear tight bras or undergarments. The pain appears to be more consistent today than 2 years ago. Feels like an intense spasm and hurts to breath in.