Im experiencing severe pain which starts from neck till wris

Patient : Im experiencing severe pain which starts from neck till wrist.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you are having the pain on the left side, please see a Doctor to get the right treatm ent for it. This will help you to prevent a heart attack. If not, you can try RICE to help you. Rest the body and the muscles to avoid further injury Ice the area for 15 mins every hour several times a day Compress the area by using a crepe bandage Elevate the area by raising it on top of 2 pillows Hope this helps you. All the best.