I'm extremely worried about this, Iast had sex in

Q: I'm extremely worried about this, Iast had sex in February, and I'm late on my period. I usually get it around the 1st/4th of the month. I woke up this morning really fast, I don't know if that has anything to do with me feeling like I had to throw up and I started sweating and couldn't breathe. Like a panic attack. Am I pregnant?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is possible that you have delayed your periods by 2 days because February has just 28 days. This is just one possibility but the best thing for you to do is get yourself tested after a week of the missed period.

If the test is not positive, then do not worry and wait for the next period. To be on the safe side, do a Preg test again after 1 week. After this, you can be sure if you are pregnant or not. If you are pregnant, see a Doctor to get an abortion done if needed.

Hope this helps you. All the best.