I'm fairly positive I show symptoms of ADD, but I

Patient : I'm fairly positive I show symptoms of ADD, but I don't know if I'm just psyching myself out. Since I am unable to get to a professional for a proper diagnosis, how can I know?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. To get diagnosed as ADD and get the medicines prescr ibed, you need to see a psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. Only after a formal assessment your diagnosis of ADD will be entered in your health record and then you will be able to get your regular refill of your ADD medications. Diagnosis of ADD cannot be made online and moreover we are not allowed to prescribe ADD medications without physically examining you. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.