Im feeling dizzy and want to vomit after an easy work out why?

Patient : "When I exercise and actually push myself like I did today, it may not have sound like much to you, but during our workout I got this feeling during our workout like I was going to throw up or passout and felt an overwhelming feeling of heat. It wasn't during any exercise, it was when I was done and stopped to move to a different exercise. It reminded me of when I was younger and started some martial arts classes. It happened to me a couple times during those classes and had to sit out. What do you think the reason is for this to happen? I know I'm not lifting heavy weights and not doing as many sets and not even correctly. Is this due to my diet and lack of nutrients? Or due to my lack of strength? Lack of cardio? Is this a normal feeling?" also I feel light-headed or want to faint, usually get blurred vision and feel extreme fatigue. Then I feel sick, which leads to me vomiting,