I'm feeling nausea and was wonder if inducing vomit would help

Patient : I'm feeling nausea and was wonder if inducing vomit would help and if so what would be the safest way to do so
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Nausea is a general term describing a queasy stomach, with or without the feeling th at you are about to vomit. Nausea is not a disease, but a symptom of many different disorders. Here are a few tips: -Eat small meals every few hours so your stomach won't feel full. -Try to avoid bothersome odors such as perfume, smoke or certain cooking smells. -If you have had nausea for weeks to months, consider keeping a food diary to help identify foods that cause nausea. -Avoid eating any food that smells or appears spoiled or has not been refrigerated properly. -Drink beverages that settle the stomach, such as ginger ale or chamomile tea. -Avoid caffeinated colas, coffees and teas. -Drink clear liquids to avoid dehydration (if vomiting is associated with nausea). -Eat small, frequent meals to allow the stomach to digest foods gradually. Because nausea occurs for such a wide variety of reasons, your Doctor will seek clues to the cause of nausea in your medical history, including your medication use. It is especially helpful for you to report other symptoms that you might be having, or activities (such as eating) that trigger your nausea. It is better to talk to your Doctor about it if the problem continues. I hope this will help you. Take care.