I'm female , 23 years old I have red spots

Patient

Q: I'm female , 23 years old. I have red spots on my foot, which are painful and itchy. By touching it feels swollen and hot. I have it for 5 years now and it's happened only in summer time.some days I can't step on my foot because of pain and pressure . i been to lots of doctors, nobody can help... Thank you !

Symptoms:  Red painful spots on foot
Doctor

It looks like ab erythematous lesion. It could be due to an underlying blood coagulation disorder or hemolytic cause like thalassemia or sickle cell disease.
Kindly consult a surgeon or an orthopedic doctor for an examination and specific investigations to rule out the above causes.

Hope this helped.