Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m female , 23 years old I have red spots

I’m female , 23 years old I have red spots

Patient: I’m female , 23 years old. I have red spots on my foot, which are painful and itchy. By touching it feels swollen and hot. I have it for 5 years now and it’s happened only in summer time.some days I can’t step on my foot because of pain and pressure . i been to lots of doctors, nobody can help… Thank you !

Symptoms: Red painful spots on foot

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like ab erythematous lesion. It could be due to an underlying blood coagulat ion disorder or hemolytic cause like thalassemia or sickle cell disease.Kindly consult a surgeon or an orthopedic doctor for an examination and specific investigations to rule out the above causes.Hope this helped.Regards