I'm finding it hard to cope

Patient : I find my day to day life extremely hard to get through, I have tried seeking help in the past but lead to a dead end. I'm finding it hard to understand the thing's I feel and why I feel them. I have some understanding of the reasons but feel im at a road block. I can only get so far before I crumble. I see others suffering and it effects me having no power to help them. I really don't know where to turn to and I hope this is enough. Please get back to me. You're sincerely, iain.
Symptoms:  Tightening of chest, stomach and a constant lump in my throat.