Im fixed but i got pregnent

Q: My girlfriend is fixed been fixed for 7 years and know she pregnant she has 2 kids and the last one she had was a bad pregnant. what would be the out come of this one

A:   Having a previous bad pregnancy outcome does leave a lasting mark on one's psyche. I can understand that this must be a very anxious period for you.
Statistically, the chances of a bad pregnancy outcome such as a still birth, miscarriage etc. recurring in the next pregnancy is around 15 - 30 %. The best course of management is to get registered early during pregnancy; almost as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed. Early antenatal care goes a long way in preventing adverse outcomes. The obstetrician shall be able to identify recurring patterns after studying your previous case papers and if possible shall be able to take preventive measures for the same.
Stay positive and hope for the best.