Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m getting over a kidney infection The pain was mainly

I’m getting over a kidney infection The pain was mainly

Patient: I’m getting over a kidney infection. The pain was mainly gone when this morning I leaned over to pick up my chihuahua and I felt a kind of pop. Now I’m hurting as bad as I was in the beginning.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of recovering from the Kidney infection.Popping on be nding is necessarily due to muscular pain.First of all get rest, get an anti-inflammatory medicine like Ibuprofen if your urea and creatinine are normal.Consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, physical examination to determine the cause and investigations if required. You get a valid prescription too.I hope this answer helps you.