I'm getting over a kidney infection The pain was mainly

Patient

Q: I'm getting over a kidney infection. The pain was mainly gone when this morning I leaned over to pick up my chihuahua and I felt a kind of pop. Now I'm hurting as bad as I was in the beginning.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of recovering from the Kidney infection.
Popping on bending is necessarily due to muscular pain.
First of all get rest, get an anti-inflammatory medicine like Ibuprofen if your urea and creatinine are normal.
Consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, physical examination to determine the cause and investigations if required. You get a valid prescription too.

I hope this answer helps you.