Im getting worried about my stomach its

Patient

Q: Im getting worried about my stomach its swelling up im not pregnant im getting pains in my back and on the right side were my pelvis is.. What could it be?

Doctor

A:   Hello

Pain and swelling in the stomach and back could be due to many reasons. The most common ones being pregnancy. If a normal intra uterine pregnancy is ruled out, ectopic pregnancy can present I'm this way. We can also think of causes like appendicitis,ovarian cyst, ovarian tumor, fibroid, adenomyosis, pyometra, etc.

An examination by a gynecologist is needed and an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis will help. The doctor will treat you accordingly after that. Do not worry.
Hope this helps

Patient: And could feeling tired alot could be the sign aswell
Doctor: Hello
Tiredness is a generalized symptom. We cannot conclude anything on that