I'm have a real bad problem with my back it

Patient : I'm have a real bad problem with my back it keeps me up all night it constantly feels like there Is a hard pressure and when I go to move I tend to loose my breath. What do I do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You may be suffering from an intervertebral disc prolapse or a disc bulge. It may also be due to a spinal cord trauma or excessive exertion. You will have to consult an orthopedic for an examination. An MRI may be needed for a specific diagnosis in case of disc prolapse. Meanwhile, avoid any exertion and confine yourself to bed until you see a doctor. You may try hot fomentation and application of analgesic ointments for pain relief. Deep breathing exercises may help you. Hope this helped. Regards