I'm have severe back pain and bad abodmen cramps puked

Patient

Q: I'm have severe back pain and bad abodmen cramps puked yesterday and diherea and went to the doc no bladder infection no strept throat what can it be need answer asap

Doctor

A:   Hello ,

There are multiple causes for your symptoms. It could be gastritis, kidney stones, acute appendicitis or gall bladder stones, or an acute gastroenteritis. Ovarian cysts, torsion of ovaries and even a pelvic inflammation or ectopic pregnancy can present in a similar way. Kindly consult a Gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out the above causes. In case of any sexual intercourse pregnancy also to be ruled out. Based on investigations the Doctor will treat you accordingly.

Hope this helped.