I'm having a lot of pain in my lower back

Q: I'm having a lot of pain in my lower back. When I walk for about 5-10 minutes, my back will tighten and my back just locks right up along with my hips and my upper right thigh. The pain is so uncontrollably bad that the ONLY thing I can do is to sit down or lean over. Once I sit down the pain subsides within a minute or two. The pain is uncontrollable but only if I am standing or walking longer than 3-4 minutes. I cannot walk through a grocery store, I now have to use one of those wheelchair shopping carts, I'm only 33 years old! I am missing out on EVERYTHING with my Husband and son that involves any sort of walking whatsoever. My Husband actually went and bought me a wheel chair because this has become so awful. This has been going on for roughly 4 years, the strange thing is that in September 2013 the crazy back pain went away, I woke up one day and it had vanished, I was so excited I couldn't stop walking everywhere! I lost 50 pounds in 6 months! But, around March 2014 it had come back & it was worse, I used to be able to at least walk into a store pick a few things up. I gained all the weight back and then some. I have been to 2-3 Doctors and they only thing they found via MRI & X-ray is Spinal Stenosis, but as my DR at the time said, Spinal Stenosis would not make it impossible to walk, it didn't look that bad. DO NOT tell me it has anything to do with my weight, the reason I am so fat now is because of this issue. I'm not crazy, I'm not a Hypochondriac, I'm not lazy, I'm not an addict, in fact I don't want your pain meds, they don't work. The pain I feel would not allow them to work.
Something needs to change, I shouldn't have to deal with this at 34! I should be able to take my son to the park or the pool, instead my big fat but sits at home getting fatter and fatter. I need help & going on a damn diet isn't going to help my back, as I said before I am fat because this pain has been going on for over 5 years, something has to be done. I'm over it, I want my life back, I want to be able to exercise, I love Zumba, long walks, & hiking with my Husband and our son. All of those things and many more have been taken from me, and here I sit, and sit, and sit. This is not who I am & it's literally killing me & I am not ready to fade away and die on this couch that I sit on 24/7. HELP!!!!!!!