I'm having a period with no blood only discharge and

Q: I'm having a period with no blood only discharge and a small amount of brown discharge. I had unprotected sex less than a week ago. Am I pregnant?

Thanks for the query to ATD,

Firstly, if its menses, it cannot be without blood. If not and only discharge then it is not your menses. o if you had unprotected sex 7 days back then the best way at present to rule pregnancy out at present would be to opt for serum beta hcg test. If the hcg levels are raised, the test is positive for pregnancy and the excessive discharge may be due to implantation, else if the levels are less than 1ng/dl, then pregnancy is surely ruled out and you are safe.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,