I'm Having a problem in my sex life

Patient : I was wondering if I'm to young to get a script for viagra or anything like that. I have been having sex with my girlfriend for awhile now and I cant seem to hold an erection or climax. I was wonder what I should do. Thanks Jay 24
Doctor :   Erectile issues can be quite a distressing problem for men. I note in your medical history that you are currently taking Zoloft. This drug is know to have sexual side effects including difficulty with arousal and achieving orgasm. You and your girlfriend should speak with your psychiatrist about changing your antidepressant medication to another such as Wellbutrin or Serzone which do not have these side effects.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon