I’m having a really hard time breathing my chest feels

Patient: I’m having a really hard time breathing my chest feels extremely constricted and with each breath i take I feel like I’m not getting enough oxygen. This has been going on for like a week but yesterday and today is the worst it’s ever been and I’m starting to get really concerned. Is there anyway I can help myself breathe normally again?

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering Bronchitis or Bronchial Asthma.I would advise in such sc enario:1. Hemogram with ESR2. ECG3. Chest X-rayIf the Chest Xray and these blood investigations show no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Bronchial Asthma / Bronchitis.In such scenario, your doctor would prescribe you inhalers containing bronchi dilators like Salbutamol.You might also require short dose of a Steroid inhaler like Budesonide.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.