Im having burning while urinating, bumps (kanker type lookin

Q: Im having burning while urinating, bumps (kanker type looking sores) on vaginal area and itchiness. I have had a new sexual partner in the past 10 days who i am with but was checked about a month ago for all STDs. I have a huge history of Bacterial Vaginosus and yeast infections ao the itching and burning are almost normal for a reaction after sex but the bumps are a concern to me. He has a piercing on his shaft abd went in yesterday to get checked because its infected now and burns for him to pee. what is this or way do i do?

Symptoms:  Burning while urinating, bumps/sores on vaginal area, itching