Im having chest pains in my upper left

Patient : Im having chest pains in my upper left of my chest i dont know whats happening
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any sort of pain in the chest must not be ignored. Angina, obstruction in the blood flo w to the heart, high blood pressure, asthma, thyroid disorders, anxiety and panic attacks, gastritis, etc could be the possible causes. Consult a Physician immediately, and get an ECG done if needed to be on the safer side. Do not wait any longer in seeing the Doctor. Hope this helped. Regards