Im having cramping in my lower stomach and side pains

Patient : Im having cramping in my lower stomach and side pains also I some pains in my stomach and headaches and ive been very tired . could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted your history of having cramping in lower stomach and side pains also some pains in my stomach and headaches and been very tired. Could I be pregnant? The simplest way to confirm the pregnancy test is Pregnancy test on the morning urine sample if you have missed periods for more than 5 days. Consult your Gynecologist for further clearance. I hope this answer helps you.