Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im having cramping in my lower stomach and side pains

Im having cramping in my lower stomach and side pains

Patient: Im having cramping in my lower stomach and side pains also I some pains in my stomach and headaches and ive been very tired . could I be pregnant?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted your history of having cramping in lower stomach and side pains also some pains in my stomach and headaches and been very tired.Could I be pregnant?The simplest way to confirm the pregnancy test is Pregnancy test on the morning urine sample if you have missed periods for more than 5 days.Consult your Gynecologist for further clearance.I hope this answer helps you.