I'm having knee pains, what should I do?

Patient : Today, I was walking a lot around my college campus, during the end of the day, my knee started to hurt whenever I bend it. I'm not an athlete. So what should I do?
Symptoms:  Pain when bending my knee
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your pain seems to be due to overexertion. It needs rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.