Im having lower left abdominal pain related to bloating ever

Patient

Q: Im having lower left abdominal pain related to bloating everyday after eating anything and a general discomfort in the gut area. Did SBS,HIDA,Colo,Endo and bacteria test and still nothing.. It follows a patter of being more strong on the evenings and during the night and lots of flatulence in the morning. no acid reflux, lots of burping and sometimes difficult swallowing.

Have taken omeprazole,librax,zantac,probiotics and currently on a Creon trial.. still not better

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, bloating, gas, soft/ hard stool general gut discomfort and lethargy
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
Following are the possibilities in your case:
1.Irritable Bowel syndrome.
2.Acid peptic Disease.
You seem to be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome- Constipation Predominant.
You should get Thyroid Profile, Fasting Blood Sugar, Ultrasound Abdomen.
If all investigations are normal, then you are probably suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
I would advise following in such scenario:
1. To take a proton pump inhibitor like Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole.
2. To avoid fat, pepper in diet.
4. To take Smooth Muscle Relaxant like Mebeverine for stomach pain.
5. Drugs like chlordiazepoxide and clidinium bromide can be used, if pain is not responding.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy