Im having pain in my back and right side

Patient: Im having pain in my back and right side

Doctor: HelloThe Doctor.You seem to be suffering from Muscular back pain. If you had given me complete details like duration , site and radiation of pain, I could have helped you better. In case you have any associated fever, weight loss, cough, you would require evaluation for TB of spine.If you have any radiation of pain to legs and associated tingling and numbness, you might have got compression of the disc. So, I would advise you to get an MRI Lumbosacral spine to rule out these issues. If you have any such issues, you would be treated accordingly.For muscular pain, I advise a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.You should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply Diclofenac ointment locally.You should also physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.