I’m having sever migraines and twitching in my upper lip

Patient: I’m having sever migraines and twitching in my upper lip (both left side)and left and right numbness and tingling. My heart races as well periodically (2-3) times a day. I am HIV meds.

Symptoms: Twitching upper lip( going on for about a week), horrible migraines both left side, twitching, numbness, through-out body, nausea, dizzy spells and one day late on my cycle

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.This can be due to neurol ogical complications of HIV. In late stages of HIV, the infection spreads to brain and can involve neurons causing these migraine headaches as well as these other symptoms.You should get a MRI Brain and CSF examination to rule out any evidence of Toxoplasmosis.Seek your HIV specialist and share my opinion.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy