Im having several symptoms currently that are rather trouble

Patient

Q: Im having several symptoms currently that are rather troublesome, they are: migrains, shortage of breath, chest/side pains aroumd.my left pectoral muscle(under and towards the center of my chest wrapping aprox 3/4 of the distance to my back) and a few other issues that i am not sure are relative, any ideas whats wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Coughing, chest pain, total body muscle pains, migrains, issues breathing, tired, weazing, trouble swallowing, cold sweats, and shakes
Doctor