Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in

I’m having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in

Patient: I’m having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in feet & legs,w/ stiffness

Symptoms: Severe leg & feet pain & stiffness

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood the history of severe swelling in the legs and pain in the feet and legs with stiffness.Yo u are a female patient of 36-45 age group.The commonest cause of such a swelling and pain in both the feet in a female person of your age group are:- Anemia.- Hypoproteinemia.- Cardiac or renal problems- Bilateral varicose veins.-Lymphatic problems.- Hormonal effects.-Mass in the pelvisHence you need first to see a Doctor who can do a proper clinical evaluation, do a proper examination and get investigated accordingly to the most probable cause will get us the proper diagnosis and a proper treatment.Hope this helps you.