I'm having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in

Patient : I'm having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in feet & legs,w/ stiffness
Symptoms:  Severe leg & feet pain & stiffness
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood the history of severe swelling in the legs and pain in the feet and legs with stiffness. Yo u are a female patient of 36-45 age group. The commonest cause of such a swelling and pain in both the feet in a female person of your age group are: - Anemia. - Hypoproteinemia. - Cardiac or renal problems - Bilateral varicose veins. -Lymphatic problems. - Hormonal effects. -Mass in the pelvis Hence you need first to see a Doctor who can do a proper clinical evaluation, do a proper examination and get investigated accordingly to the most probable cause will get us the proper diagnosis and a proper treatment. Hope this helps you.