I'm having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in

Patient

Q: I'm having severe swelling in my legs plus pain in feet & legs,w/ stiffness

Symptoms:  Severe leg & feet pain & stiffness
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood the history of severe swelling in the legs and pain in the feet and legs with stiffness.
You are a female patient of 36-45 age group.
The commonest cause of such a swelling and pain in both the feet in a female person of your age group are:
- Anemia.
- Hypoproteinemia.
- Cardiac or renal problems
- Bilateral varicose veins.
-Lymphatic problems.
- Hormonal effects.
-Mass in the pelvis

Hence you need first to see a Doctor who can do a proper clinical evaluation, do a proper examination and get investigated accordingly to the most probable cause will get us the proper diagnosis and a proper treatment.

Hope this helps you.