I'm having sharp pain in my chest, going down my

Patient

Q: I'm having sharp pain in my chest, going down my left arm. Been happening on and off for about a couple of weeks.

Doctor

A:   HI.
Noted your history of sharp pain in my chest, going down my left arm. Been happening on and off for about a couple of weeks.

Needless to say, the first thing you have to do is EKG/ECG and cardiac check-up. If this is normal the obvious next step is to go for MRI of the neck as the second most common reason for such a pain is cervical spondylitis.
An opinion of you Doctor and the investigations will help you to get a proper referral.

Hope this helps you.