I'm having sharp pain in my right breast I was

Q: I'm having sharp pain in my right breast I was feeling a little light headed this morning. What should I do

Symptoms:  Sharp breast pain in right breast at the top and a little bit pain in the left breast at the bottom side

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
It seems you are suffering from Acute Muscular Pain. The Muscular chest pain aggravates with movement. It is dull, diffuse and continuous in nature. This can result from incorrect posture during the night while you were sleeping. However, in case you have any pain in upper part of abdomen, or you had consumed alcohol in case last night, you would require to get an Ultrasound Abdomen to rule out any evidence of Gall Bladder stones or Alcohol induced Pancreatitis.
For muscular pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.

Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy